B.S. in Neuroscience, Duke University, 2020
Advisor: Dr. Hayley McLoughlin (Neurology)
Research Interests: Neurodegeneration, translational neuroscience, glial biology.
Honors, grants, & awards:
- Regents Fellowship (September 2021)
- Rackham Graduate Student Research Grant - Pre-Candidate (September 2022)
- Rackham Travel Grant (September 2022)
Service and Leadership:
- Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program (UROP) Symposium Poster Judge (April 2023)
- BrainsRule! Education Committee
- NGP Recruitment & Admissions Task Force
- Volunteer writer for SCASource (co-founded by Dr. McLoughlin, this is a resource aiming to make ataxia research more accessible to the ataxia community)
Teaching Experience: MCDB 423 (Fall 2022)
Career Goals: I am passionate about teaching and mentoring, so I would like to incorporate that into my future career, whether that be in academia or industry.
Hobbies: Exploring Michigan, playing board games, baking
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers