Bachelor of Neuroscience, University of Texas at Austin, 2017
Admission year: 2017
Lab: Iwase Lab
Research Interest: The role of chromatin in neurodevelopment and memory.
Honors, grants, and awards:
- T32 Career Training in Reproductive Biology (2019, 2020)
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship – Honorable Mention (2018)
- University Scholar - UT Austin (2016, 2017)
Service and Leadership:
- MiSciWriters - Illustrator (2020-2021)
- Michigan DNA Day - Curriculum development and instructor (2017-2020)
- BrainsRule Marketing Chair (2017-2020)
Career goals: I'm interested in pursuing a career in academic research where I can blend my love of molecular biology and neuroscience.
Hobbies: Drawing, painting, knitting,and contemplating the void.