B.S in Biology, Physics, Oakland University, 2019
Admissions Year: 2019
Advisor: Dr. Thomas Sanderson
Current Project: My research is focused on investigating the mechanistic role of mitochondrial lipids in neonatal hypoxia ischemia encephalopathy (HIE) and exploring potential therapeutic targets.
Honors, grants, and awards:
- T32 Training Program in Translational Cardiovascular Research and Entrepreneurship (2021-2022)
- NIH F31 National Research Service Award (2023)
- Rackham Travel award (2023)
Service & Leadership:
- Education Committee Lead for BrainsRule!
- Rackham Teaching Certificate (2023)
- W21 - Human Physiology 201 (Virtual w/ Dr. Elizabeth Rust)
- W22 - Human Physiology 201 (In Person w/ Dr. Elizabeth Rust)
- F22 - Cellular and Molecular Neuroscience 322 (In person with Dr. Richard Hume and Dr. Sam Kwon)
Hobbies: Rock/Ice Climbing, Ski Mountaineering, Backpacking, Open Water Swimming, Coaching and Mentoring
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her