NGP Preview Visit
Our preview visit gives prospective students an opportunity to:
- Meet Neuroscience Graduate Program faculty and learn about their research
- Network with current Neuroscience Graduate Students
- Learn about our application process and receive feedback on individual applications
- Meet with Rackham Graduate School Associate Dean and Neuroscience Graduate Program Faculty Ally
Invited students will be asked to arrive on scheduled dates, expenses will be covered.
Upcoming Preview Dates: March 19 - 21, 2020 (CANCELLED)
Students should have:
- a strong academic record in science/engineering;
- research experience;
- U.S. citizenship or permanent residency;
And meet one or more of the following criteria:
- come from an educational, cultural, or geographic background that is underrepresented;
- have demonstrated commitment to diversity in the academic, professional, or civic realm;
- have experienced financial hardship as a result of family economic circumstances;
- are first-generation U.S. citizens or are the first generation in their families to graduate from a four-year college.
The application requires written responses, a transcript, Curriculum Vitae or a resume, and one letter of reccomendation. Additional details are provided in the application.