NGP Preview Visit
Preview of the University of Michigan Neuroscience Graduate Program
Our preview visit gives prospective students an opportunity to:
- Meet Neuroscience Graduate Program faculty and learn about their research
- Network with current Neuroscience Graduate Students
- Learn about our application process and receive feedback on individual applications
- Meet with Rackham Graduate School Associate Dean and Neuroscience Graduate Program Faculty Ally
Upcoming Preview Dates: TBD
Students should have:
- a strong academic record in science/engineering;
- research experience;
- U.S. citizenship or permanent residency;
And meet one or more of the following criteria:
- come from an educational, cultural, or geographic background that is underrepresented;
- have demonstrated commitment to diversity in the academic, professional, or civic realm;
- have experienced financial hardship as a result of family economic circumstances;
- are first-generation U.S. citizens or are the first generation in their families to graduate from a four-year college.
How to Apply
The application for the NGP 2019 Preview is now open. The application requires written responses, a transcript, Curriculum Vitae or a resume, and one letter of reccomendation. Additional details are provided in the application.
All materials (including letter of recommendation) must be completeted by January 31, 2019 for the application to be considered complete.